Saturday, December 5, 2015

Aamir Khan "anti-nationalist" OR "patriot"




Hello, everyone this is my first post for this blog and I see this as a lifelong journey, so first of all I would like to thank everyone who is still reading this post.

I was thinking about a topic for my first post and I saw something like this on “Twitter”,



Now I hope you all are aware of the “Aamir Khan” controversy going on, which is very much trending on social networking and all the news channels are chewing this topic like anything. If I describe this entire controversy in few words I can simply  can say “An actor said something and the entire nation reacted”.

If you keep an open mind and think about his words all he did was he pointed out some faults about his nation.  He didn’t mean that he doesn’t love this country or this country is not his own. India is his country just like everyone else’s. He simply pointed everyone’s attention to some major issues and believe me everyone is feeling the same thing, he showed courage to say something out loud and we all must do the same and our constitution gives everyone same “ right to express”.

We all know there are politicians out there who runs their parties purely on racisms and media channels are always there to magnify everything and misinterpret everything, again no offense to media they want news anyhow for their channels and if they don’t find news they creates one.  After all we are Indians and who can deny we are pretty much over enthusiastic to everything we face to many problems that every now and then we need something or someone to rage out.


Above is a copy of statement which Aamir Khan recently posted on his "Twitter" account.

Aamir did what every Indian must do, he had guts to be true, and telling what you feel about your own nation doesn’t make you anti-nationalist in any books.    

And at last please share your thoughts and suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment